Advertisement

COVID-19 Blog - Day 6

COVID-19 Blog - Day 6 Day 6 of my COVID-19 Blog where each day I will be uploading a new video all about what I did the previous day, what I will be doing today, how this change can affect someone with Asperger’s and how I am staying positive.

Positives from today's blog:
- The clocks have gone forward meaning we are 1 hour closer to the lockdown being over
- Start your day by doing something fun like phoning a friend
- If you want something different to do paint or draw a rainbow or go out and count how many you can find on your road
- Do the things that give you a sense of normality like ordering a takeaway
- "Also highly contagious is - kindness, patience, love, enthusiasm and a positive attitude. Don't wait to catch it from others. Be the carrier"

Click here to subscribe to my channel:


Click here for my website to find out more about me:


Follow me on Social Media:




Alex Manners,thealexmanners,wolverhampton,wolves,wolverhampton wanderers,solihull,football,friends,indoors,positive attitude,patience,love,kindness,rainbows,drawing,painting,normal,routine,different,takeaway,food,walk,exercise,aspergers,autism,autism spectrum,autism goals,acceptance understanding,autism awareness,disability,hidden disability,SEN,

Post a Comment

0 Comments