Advertisement

25th April 2020 Message by Bro. Johny Davis (An acceptable service unto God - Part - 1)

25th April 2020 Message by Bro. Johny Davis (An acceptable service unto God - Part - 1) The ministry that we are doing was started in 1969 by my father Bro. Arthur Davis. He laid the ministry on the right foundation which is the word of God. He gone to be with the Lord in 2002. I started my ministry with my father since 1990. Though He passed away, His ministry is still going on by His grace. Me and my younger brother Jamey Davis carrying the work of the Lord. My brothers message is also available in his you tube Channel Jamey Davis" , his message is in English with tamil translation. Kindly watch and be blessed.

Immanuel Prayer House,
93 A Sadras Road,
Thirukalukundram 603109
Chengelpet Dt. TN. INDIA

Email: davisiph1969@gmail.com

service

Post a Comment

0 Comments