Advertisement

50 Rupees Fried Rice | Meetup in Dharavi Mumbai

50 Rupees Fried Rice | Meetup in Dharavi Mumbai In Dharavi, Mumbai we went to a restaurant called, Tasty. I just loved their service.
Chicken Biryani with Chicken 65: The touch of South Indian was there. I liked it. The chicken 65 was amazing and the rate was very low which must be appreciated.
Fried Rice: It was really good. I got that for 50 rupees. I couldn't believe after tasting it. It has a good amount of flavor.
Fried Noodles: It was good. Some noodles got fried which has elevated the whole dish.
Kothu Parotta: Kothu parotta was also good. I liked it.
Suppan Rice: It was accompanied by one gravy which was really good. It was spicy as well.
Mutton Intestine: The masala deep-fried. The egg was also good accompanying the intestine.
Parotta: They gave two curries for that. The parotta was soft. I like curry given.
Chicken Dosa: It was good. The chicken masala was really good. I liked it.
I also met so many viewers which lifted my mind and energy to do more and more. I love you guys. Keep supporting.
Website -



My Gadgets -



Follow me on,



Instagram -

Facebook -

Twitter -



#Irfansview #Mumbai #dharavi


***********************************************************************

In Association with DIVO - Digital Partner






irfan's views,irfan food review,food review tamil,food,food vlog,travel vlogger,food reviews,food review in tamil,mumbai street food,mumbai travel,mumbai vlog,mumbai travel vlog,travel mumbai,mumbai food,travel vlogs,mumbai street,dharavi mumbai,dharavi,fried rice,chicken dosa,chicken 65,noodles,chicken gravy,foodie,tamil foodie,street food,food vlogger,mumbai food tour,food n travel,irfan food videos,travel vlog,kothu parota,tasty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments