Advertisement

a [sort of] aesthetic room makeover ☁️

a [sort of] aesthetic room makeover ☁️ OPEN ME FOR DETAILS 🌈

Hey guys! Another day of me attempting to be aesthetic lol xD This is sort of a decorate with me kind of video where I tried doing an aesthetic room makeover, well just my wall for the meantime which is mainly on the retro or vintage side since I’m into those kind of things for the past weeks. All the materials are very affordable and just under 100 pesos! I hope you guys enjoy watching!
Let's be friends!!
T W I T T E R:
I N S T A G R A M:
⇢ B U S I N E S S / C O L L A B S: alpheangelicav@gmail.com
⇢ D I S C L A I M E R:
This video is not sponsored!

Faqs:
Angelica Villalon, Philippines
2nd year BSN
Camera: Canon EOS 750D, G7x Mark II, Iphone 6s
Editor/s: Imovie, Final Cut Pro X, Vllo

Note: Remember to embrace the pace of your own journey 💛

aesthetic decor,aesthetic wall decor,aesthetic,decor on a budget,under 100 pesos decor,aesthetic room makeover,aesthetic makeover,budget makeover,budget wall decor,vintage aesthetic,retro aesthetic,vsco,vsco room,angelica villalon,philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments