Advertisement

Are You Aware of This? - Unnecessary Stress

Are You Aware of This? - Unnecessary Stress A personal "problem" I've had in my life recently is incessantly checking my phone whenever the ping of a notification goes off. It's just a compulsive behaviour that I've repeated numerous times and it has trained my mind to think that I am in a rush and need to be on edge. In a nutshell, it can subtly create stress.

So, what I've done is demonstrated to myself that I have all the time in the world and that I don't need to rush and automatically jump to my phone. Easier said than done but by pausing, taking a small breath and not acting on the urge has helped massively.

If you're interested in reading some of my articles based on recovery from anxiety disorder and panic attacks, here is my blog: www.selfempoweredlife.com

If the advice I share benefits you in some way, please feel free to subscribe to the channel so that you are notified of future videos on dealing with anxiety and panic attacks.

DISCLAIMER FOR THIS CHANNEL: Viewer's of this YouTube channel should NOT substitute or replace my advice for medical or professional help. I am only speaking from personal experience, sharing what has helped me and continues to do so. You are not obliged to follow this advice as it's completely your choice. Now that you are aware of this, I am not to be held responsible for your choices. With that being said, I am very confident that the advice I share can help you as it has helped me and many others

Stress

Post a Comment

0 Comments