Advertisement

ATTEMPTING TO PAINT *this didn't go well*

ATTEMPTING TO PAINT *this didn't go well* attempting to paint a sunset with a fortnite guy in it. i was bored, this was not my best. thank you guys all so much for watching I LOVE YOU! pls let me know how to improve my art skills.

Subscribe and join the family!:

Check out my last video!:

___

Follow Me!



Instagram: @oliviarouyre

Twitter: @oliviarouyre

Spotify Username: oliviarouyre

Snapchat: oliviarouyre

TikTok: @_oliviarouyre

___





If you are a company wanting to work with me or want me to review your product, email me at: oliviarouyre@gmail.com :)



FTC: This video is not sponsored, all opinions are my own

oliviarouyre,Olivia,Rouyre,paint with me,painting and talking about my feelings,painting video,attempting to paint,following a painting tutorial,draw with me,paint,trying to paint,art,making art,arts and crafts,olivia rouyre painting,what to do when bored,art hacks,things to do when bored,fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments