Advertisement

Best quality aseel murga farm in Islamabad |Part 1| Raja Husnain

Best quality aseel murga farm in Islamabad |Part 1| Raja Husnain Hello guys.In this video I am going to show you guys some top quality aseels. I have visited a aseel murga farm of my friend and I have shown some of their top quality aseel roosters in this video.This is the part 1 of the video and I will soon be uploading other parts of this farm.Some very special breeds and best quality aseels are shown in this video.If you guys are aseel lovers then you will surely like this video.
My WhatsApp number
03165375376

My Facebook I'd link


Well.Enjoy this video if you like this video then click on the like button and SUBSCRIBE

#aseelmurgafarm
#RajaHusnain
#Pakistaniaseel

aseel murga,aseei murga ki pachan,aseel murga farm,aseel,aseel murga training,aseel murga fight,aseel murga names,murga,pakistani aseel,aseel rooster,aseel for sale,mianwali aseel,murgabazi,aseel pair,parrot beak aseel,best aseel pair,long tail aseel,Raja Husnain,aseel farming,murga bazi,Pak aseels,aseel lovers pakistan,manzoor hussain,khan bhi aseels,pk smart aseel birds,faisalbutt27,pakistan save aseel,gamefowl and aseel farm,tayyab rasool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments