Advertisement

Can A Website Figure Out My Favorite Pokemon!?

Can A Website Figure Out My Favorite Pokemon!? SUBSCRIBE: ➡️ ⬅️

After going over my Top 30 Favorite Pokemon in every Pokemon generation I decided to try the Favorite Pokemon Picker! This website should be able to help me recreate my Top 30 Favorite Pokemon list and we will see how accurate it is! I hope you guys enjoy this video and if you do make sure you leave a like and subscribe so you won't miss any future videos!

The REAL Pokemon Of The Year Rankings:
Favorite Pokemon Picker:

▶️Main Pokemon Channel!
👕PokeMEN7 Merch!
🔴Twitch For Livestreams!
🐦Twitter!
📸Instagram!

#Pokemon #FavoritePokemon #TopPokemon

pokemon,pokemen7,pokemen7 plays,favorite pokemon,pokemen7 favorite pokemon,best pokemon,top pokemon,top pokemon pokemen7,this website picks your favorite pokemon,website picks my favorite pokemon,top 30 favorite pokemon,best pokemon list,real pokemon of the year,favorite pokemon of each generation,best pokemon of each generation,top pokemon of each generation,favorite pokemon of each generation pokemen7,guessing favorite pokemon,favorite pokemon picker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments