Advertisement

Can you beat TABS with only ONE unit?

Can you beat TABS with only ONE unit? In today's video I tried to beat TABS with only one unit. Can it be done? I guess you'll have to watch and find out. Beating TABS with only one unit comes with many problems that I had to really think about. By the way, TABS stands for Totally Accurate Battle Simulator so another title you could give this video is Can you beat Totally Accurate Battle Simulator with only one unit? You'll get to see which unit I chose, which campaign I picked, and lots of funny moments in this challenge video.

Subscribe to me here:

TABS (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator) is a game I don't find to be overly fun. But this sure was an interesting challenge. You get to watch different wacky units/soldiers go against each other in crazy battles to see who would win. The only limit is your computer power! It just came out a few months ago. Too bad I didn't make a video on TABS back then. Big oof on my part.

#tabs #totallyaccuratebattlesimulator #tabs2019

If you guys enjoyed this Totally Accurate Battle Simulator challenge video, be sure to subscribe to me because I make new gaming challenge videos every week. And share this video with anyone you think would be impressed by it. Thanks for watching

tabs,totally accurate battle simulator,tabs gameplay,tabs game,totally accurate battle simulator game,dante ravioli,can you beat tabs with only one unit,beating tabs with only one unit,beating tabs with one unit,tabs challenges,tabs challenge,tabs funny moments,totally accurate battle simulator challenges,can you beat tabs,tabs challenge campaign,tabs campaign,tabs campaign gameplay,funny tabs,gaming,can you beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments