Advertisement

DISADVANTAGES OF REGULAR SCHOOLING -- kids mom

DISADVANTAGES OF REGULAR SCHOOLING -- kids mom dear viewers , THIS WILL BE MY LAST VIDEO ON HOMESCHOOLING
I wish to tell u all that, I had not made any video on homeschooling myself ever before this, only abhigya wanted to speak on this earlier as a lot of our older subscribers were earnestly requesting for this. Still I had a feeling that a lot of people want to know about homeschooling just to make it look like a joke, so i was only believing in the saying that action speaks louder than words.
Now that I finally made these videos, there is a upheaval in my comment section with so much sarcasm, negativity and a discouraging attitude displayed by some viewers who stoop so low that they ask me in such an impolite manner that why I try to show off that I am too smart to sit and cut veggies or do some other activity while making my videos.
Honestly, my life has become a little out of track since I started making these homeschooling videos just to help some struggling parents when it comes to time management, I don’t order food from Zomato or swiggy, I cook at home myself, so I must cut veggies , if I have to make videos at another time then my kids’ bed time suffers and making a detailed PPT requires time and effort. It is a complete spoon feeding project. Despite all this hard work and sacrifice of my personal time, people even call me bad names and use offensive language and accuse me that I am making money using my kids. People make money by advertising themselves on facebook, Instagram, twitter and whatsapp from the time they get their channel in youtube, we have never done that since 7 years. We had only 300 subscribers when my kids used to chant entire Geeta by memory, that time nobody woke up, suddenly we got 2000 subscribers in one hour after abhigya was interviewed by KRS channel, then now since 2 weeks abhigya’s prediction video has gone viral, our subscriber list has crossed 500k. if GOD decides to give us all this, is it my fault ? we are happy with very few honest subscribers and viewers who honestly want to explore the path of FAITH IN GOD, we are not pushing any agenda, we are not from iskcon cult, now even trolls from iskcon are blackmailing us over phonecalls as to why abhigya is wearing tilak and tulasi mala and not even promoting iskcon. Is that their copyright ? we respect Srila prabhupada, the iskcon founder, but even my great grand mother used to wear a Chandan dot on her forehead and also the tulasimala when even the iskcon founder was not born. And they are claiming that abhigya learnt entire Geeta at their temple, that is not true, abhigya learnt a few verses ( for the right way to chant ) from a youtube video posted by Chinmaya mission, the rest he learnt by himself at home.

as the iskcon people had very bad pronunciation, they did not know how to utter a single Sanskrit word properly. Iskcon cult is against us from beginning as we speak against the junk food and they sell only junk in their temples as prasadam. Here is the link of abhigya’s lecture against junk food

this is my last video on homeschooling , after this we will upload the entire PPT that I have consolidated with the help of my husband and my kids.
but yes , there will be knowledge sharing from my kids going on as usual, just that I will exit.
I would like to thank all those viewers who have showered me and my family with lots of love and blessings through there humbling comments. Pls pardon me if I fail to respond to anyone from here on in the comment section. Pls do not consider me as rude or insensitive toward ur love, my love is always with u all and all the children of this world, my PPT is only dedicated for all the little angels as they are the future of this world.

disadvantages of regular schooling,abhigya's mom,abhigya,abhidheya,kids mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments