Advertisement

Entrance by Vacationer

Entrance by Vacationer Vacationer performing the song "Entrance"
Lyrics Below.

From the album: "Mindset"



Lyrics:

Hidden message in a common trait
Begs repeating more than most things
In and out, out...
And in I breathe for the life

Closer to it than I’ve ever been
More tremendous than I have seen
I want it all, all...
To come home with me for the ride

It could take a whole turn
All in a moment’s time
Everyone comes to learn
All in a moment

Heaven’s entrance, and I’m on the verge
Of heading through it with no concern
I want to know how
To keep this place in my eyes

Closer to it than I’ve ever been
Closer to it than I’ve ever been
And I'm closer to it than I’ve ever been in my life

Is it that which can’t begin?
Or that which has no end?
Oh, they both could be the case
Lucid dreams could never replace





Photo: DuckDuckGo Images
Logo: MINE!

lyrics,indie,pop,music,song,alt,alternative,songs,playlist,tune,tunes,good,great,best,new,nice,summer,dream,dreamy,dreampop,chillwave,calm,relax,relaxing,happy,chill,love,lovely,vacationer,entrance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments