Advertisement

FIT COUPLE REACT TO FB | No Men Can Withstand This Goddess

FIT COUPLE REACT TO FB | No Men Can Withstand This Goddess What is up Guys!

We are back! I have a faster computer and conversion takes like 30 minutes instead of 2 hours :D

I did film 2 reacts over the past few days but I abandoned them both because technical issues or I was not happy with them. I have a few other reacts I am looking forward to making though.

I should also have at least 1 vlog out today and maybe two but we will see.

Anyways, this is a typical Chantal Marie, Foodie Beauty Story Time where she was the object of desire and a guy pretty much risked his marriage to be with her. Also sprinkle in the demise of a company after her departure LOL!

Enjoy, stay safe and see you again soon!

Much love,
Ilona & Ivo

Instagram: @chikara_transformations
Twitter: @ChikaraTransfo1
Email: ilonamarijs@gmail.com

#FoodieBeauty
#ChantalMarie
#Reaction
#Commentary
#FitCouple
#Mukbang
#EatingShow
#EatWithMe
#Health
#Fitness
#Weightloss

foodiebeauty,chantalmarie,mukbang,eatingshow,eatwithme,reaction,commentary,fitcouple,health,fitness,weightloss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments