Advertisement

How to do a CORRECT PLANK! BODYbuilding, back pain and pregnant and postpartum considerations.

How to do a CORRECT PLANK! BODYbuilding, back pain and pregnant and postpartum considerations. Hey guys.

Dr.Jahrling is back with HOW to CORRECTLY do a plank.
All levels and modifications included for step 1 to advanced.
I work with athletes, moms, pregnant and post partum clients.
I get frequent questions about form, how to NOT get injuries performing this movement and WHEN it's safe to do with PREGNANCY and POST PARTUM.

Side note: I also get sick of watching people at the gym doing it inCORRECTly and also while their trainer is standing next to them and texting on their phones.

Let is right and get the results.
A strong core is everything.

Go questions or want a one-on-one consultation.
Email me at christinajahrlingfit@gmail.com.

I go more in-depth on core progressions in my baby to bikini program.
You can find the Details here.
⬇️⬇️⬇️


Stay tuned for my core RECOVERY and strength program coming out in a few weeks.

Like, comment and subscribe to my channel for more quick tips from my office.

Xoxo
Dr.J

considerations.

Post a Comment

0 Comments