Advertisement

How to take PROFESSIONAL Interior Photos YOURSELF | Real Estate Photography Tutorial DIY

How to take PROFESSIONAL Interior Photos YOURSELF | Real Estate Photography Tutorial DIY This video is brought to you by Squarespace. USE CODE FroKnowsPhoto at to get your 14 day FREE Trial. Use code FroKnowsPhoto to get 10% OFF your first order.
.
I'm GIVING AWAY A $3,499 CAMERA!!! Get enter here

How to take PROFESSIONAL Interior Photos YOURSELF | Real Estate Photography Tutorial DIY. In this video I help you with tips on how to bracket your exposure, merge the raw files in lightroom and come out with AMAZING interior photos no matter what gear you have.

Mike Kelley
Jeff Totaro

NEW FroPack 2 Lightroom Presets
(40% off)

Download MyGearVault

Get a FREE Guide To Capturing Motion In Low Light Situations (look for the orange box)

USE CODE FroKnowsPhoto at to get your 14 day FREE Trial.

___

Gear I USE
I SHOOT RAW Camera Bag
I SHOOT RAW T-Shirts
My Go To Mirrorless Camera as of now
Sony a7R IV
Sony a9 II
SIGMA 35mm f1.2 (FAVE LENS)
Nikon Z6
The Microphone I use for Vlogging
Nikon 70-200 2.8
Nikon 24-70 2.8 VR
Nikon 14-24 2.8
Nikon 105 F1.4
Sony a7 III
My Rolling Bag Of Choice For Flying

Follow me
►YouTube:
►Facebook:
►Instagram:
►Twitter:

Please help us continue to make FREE content
by purchasing one or all of the FroKnowsPhoto
Educational guides. To check out previews of
each guide click here.


#FroKnowsPhoto #JaredPolin #Photography sony 20mm interior photography real estate agent

FroKnowsPhoto,Jared Polin,I SHOOT RAW,DIY,Photography,real estate photography,real estate,Tutorial,do it yourself,professional,how to,tips,interior photography,photo editing,HDR,bracketing lightroom,photo bracket,real estate agent,sony a7R IV,sony 20mm,sigma 14-24 2.8,best lenses,how to take pictures,photography tutorial,real estate photography tips,diy projects,how to shoot real estate photography,real estate photography tutorial,house photos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments