Advertisement

I need help with a zelda decision! Come help me while we pokemon

I need help with a zelda decision! Come help me while we pokemon Multistreaming with

Not having a good day so lets play some Pokemon! Help me make a Zelda decision fam!!

SG GAMING (shivas) code 7109-6735-4014
NO MORE BETA Code 1107-7535-0908**

Give us a like and a follow!!

You can pick up these games in the links below!

+ Pokemon Sword ++
+ Pokemon Shield++
+ Pokemon Let’s go Pikachu ++
+ Pokemon Let’s go Eevee++

No More Beta Uses

++ Logitech G430 7.1 Gaming Headset ++
++ Elgato Game Capture Card HD60 S ++
++ PowerA Switch Wired Controller Zelda:BOTW ++
++ Audio-Technica AT2020USB ++

Don’t forget to hit the follow, like and subscribe buttons!!

To find us click on these links!!

- - - - - -

pokemon,stream,giveaway,shiny giveaway,pokemon stream,pokemon raids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments