Advertisement

I pulled an all-nighter for 4 AM course registration πŸ’€ college vlog

I pulled an all-nighter for 4 AM course registration πŸ’€ college vlog Download Houseparty here: Thanks to Epic Games for sponsoring this video!



● my instagram → @yoorajung
● my TikTok → @yoorajung
● business inquiries → yoorajung@select.co

● If you know another language, please contribute translations here:
Thank you in advance xoxo I really appreciate it!


● Equipment used:
Camera: Sony A6400
+ 16-50 mm lens + iPhone 11 for some clips
Editing software: Final Cut Pro X

♫ Music ♫
● Music by VALNTN - Mona Lisa -
● Music by MYSM - Smooth Talkin' -
● Music by MYSM & Wade Graves - No Difference -

λ―Έκ΅­ μœ ν•™μƒ λ―Έκ΅­ 브이둜그 λ―Έκ΅­ 일상,λ―Έκ΅­ λŒ€ν•™μƒ,λ―Έκ΅­ λŒ€ν•™κ΅,μ™Έκ΅­ 학ꡐ,λŒ€ν•™μƒ 브이둜그,λŒ€ν•™μƒ 일상,μ™Έκ΅­ λŒ€ν•™κ΅,λ―Έκ΅­ λͺ…λ¬ΈλŒ€μƒ,λ―Έκ΅­ 고등학생,λŒ€ν•™κ΅ 일상,yoora jung,hazels story,college student,college vlog,uni vlog,study vlog,study with me,yoora,korean student,korean american,vlog,day in my life,college day in my life,college life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments