Advertisement

I Tried Painting Spaceman Looking For Earth (Acrylic 'Art')

I Tried Painting Spaceman Looking For Earth (Acrylic 'Art') I saw this creative painting of an astronaut shining his flashlight at an imaginary fever dream of the earth he longs for, Oof. I had to try it on a canvas that is supposed to be square but is actually a rectangle. We've tried fluid art, we've tried pour painting, and now we try an actual beautiful piece with uhh.. paint brushes.
Subscribe to Serena Art:
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

fluid art,flow art,fluid painting,abstract art,gloom,gloomgames,kassie,gloom tries,gloom tries painting,art supplies,painting,art,painting tutorial,i followed a painting tutorial,getting frustrated with painting,paint with me,mop painting,painting hack,2020,painting technique,techniques,style,interesting,pretty,abstract art painting,acrylic painting,abstract painting easy,painting hard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments