Advertisement

Independence Chevelle Build & Events Announcement - 24 days to complete!

Independence Chevelle Build & Events Announcement - 24 days to complete! You picked the build, so here we go! When I deduct travel time, I've got 24 days to complete this build for its first competition. Worried? Naw - already signed up. Bought the shirt. Do I know what I'm doing? Not even close. PERFECT. Let's walk around this Chevrolet Chevelle and talk about the build "plan". I'm counting on your comments to make this thing really work - after all, if you ain't first, you're last. Seriously looking for forums or groups where I can ask questions, learning as I go here. Be sure to check out cleetus and cars / cleetus mcfarland, and freedom factory. I would like to meet you in person!

To show your support:
Have you checked out memberships? Great additional content and behind the scenes!
www.youtube.com/c/vicegripgarage/join
find merchandise here:
www.vicegripgarage.com/shop
Additional Merchandise from TeeSpring:


For daily stuff, follow here:
www.facebook.com/vicegripgarage
www.instagram.com/vicegripgarage
email vicegripgarage@gmail.com

Send me Junk:
PO Box 48837
Minneapolis, MN,
55448

motortrend,roadkill,vice grip garage,vise grip garage,vgg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments