Advertisement

INDIAN MORNING ROUTINE | Finding Happiness in the little things in Everyday Life

INDIAN MORNING ROUTINE | Finding Happiness in the little things in Everyday Life Hey all,

Here's what our morning look like these days during this lockdown. We are taking it slow and trying to enjoy the tiniest moments in everyday life. Hope you find it motivating and please let me know in the comments below .. What are the things that made you happy today? :-)
Gear I use:
_______________________________

Camera I use:

Mac:

On Camera microphone:

Lapel Microphone:

Voice over Mic:

My new professional voice over mic:

On Camera Lights:

Tripod:

Larger Tripod:

Manfrotto PIXI mini Tripod:

My latest tripod for overhead shots:

My new Mirrorless low light prime lens:
____________________________________________

Music: Epidemic sounds

morning routines,indian morning breakfast recipe,indian morning routine,morning routine,lockdown morning routine,breakfast recipes,my morning routines 2020,how to stay happy,how to stay happy and positive,how to be happy during lockdown,stayin positive in lockdown,staying positive and motivated,staying positive in difficult times,daily morning routine,daily life in india as a mom,indian mom morning routine,indian youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments