Advertisement

Mattityahu w|a Healthy Drink Idea As a Substitute for Sodas or Kombucha

Mattityahu w|a Healthy Drink Idea As a Substitute for Sodas or Kombucha Choose this day what you'd like to make for a drink idea over sodas that drag you down! Pick yourself up and serve YAHUAH WITH ALL YOU HAVE DON'T CUT HALF OF YOURSELF DOWN BEFORE YOU EVEN START!

PayPal.me/Mattityahu

Google Pay:

mdomin4577@gmail.com

Also you can contact me @ mattityahu.m7ministries@gmail.com for alternative methods of contributing such as Walmart, CVS MoneyGram, and Western Union. I will have a future address for check and cash to be mailed. I am not a 501c3 so your donations might not be tax deductible but your reward is the Kingdom not this Earth.

I am saving for a Traveling Gospel Preaching Food Truck and also seek to feed the homeless wherever I am sent.

Doing all for the glory of Yahusha the Christ of Nazareth! Shalum peace!

Kombucha

Post a Comment

0 Comments