Advertisement

My Journey Towards Earning 20 Mil|Hr in Oldschool Runescape! [OSRS]

My Journey Towards Earning 20 Mil|Hr in Oldschool Runescape! [OSRS] Hey guys, today I have a fun little flipping video for you. Over the next couple of months, I would like to challenge myself. I want to see if its possible to earn 20m/hr from flipping.

I am going to practice, try new items and overall improve my methods for high volume flipping. I will be setting myself some goals along the way.

Here is the Spreadsheet if you are interested!


So I think earning 5-10Mil an hour through conventional methods is possible, but 20mil/hr will require something special. Not I am not really talking about pure chance where I happen to have a 20mil profit on some new item. I want this to be consistent and repeatable.

Thanks for watching

Flipping Discord


Grand Exchange Tracker


Support me on Patreon


Clan Chat:
"FlippingOSRS"

Twitter:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to my Youtube members!

-All Day Ray
-Michael
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music Used:

C418 - Strad

osrs,old school runescape,oldschool runescape,osrs flipping,flipping osrs,oldschool runescape flipping,20m/hr flipping,flipping money making,flipping money per hour,flipping guide osrs,osrs flipping guide,merching osrs,osrs merching,flipping oldschool runescape,runescape flipping,flipping runescape,money making osrs,20mil/hr from flipping,flipping in oldschool runescape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments