Advertisement

Owners vanished! Abandoned and forgotten farmhouse. Ontario, Canada Explorer #44

Owners vanished! Abandoned and forgotten farmhouse. Ontario, Canada Explorer #44 Owners vanished! Abandoned and forgotten farmhouse. Ontario, Canada Explorer #44

This was a great abandoned farmhouse to explore. This house sits in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors around. Lots of stuff left behind at the house. There was a Singer sewing machine, Grandfather Clock, photo album and 2 beds that still had blankets and pillows on them. I tried looking up some history on this house but found out nothing so I'm not sure when or why it was abandoned. I'm assuming it has been abandoned for over 5 years. There was a boat and a large Barge in the back. I'm not sure if someone dumped them there or left by the previous owners.

Please like, and subscribe so you can join me on all my explores.

If you like this video or you would like support my channel, you can buy me a coffee at this link: or E Transfer to abandonedcanada@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Shelly, Donna, Deborah, Lizzy, Eric, Clark, John, Karen, Victoria, Kathleen, Melody, Risa, Donna, Martha, Evelyn, Lisa, Mark, Ronna, Deborah, Maria, Heather, Brezo, Misty, Evelyn, Donna, Jeffery, Michael, Shelley, Margaret, Lori, Carole, Dave, Margaret, Kathleen, Lisa, Amy, Evan, Loretta, Bryon, Marit, Roman, Jeff, Donna, Emily, Richard, Connie, Mark, Kathleen, Deborah, Carolyn, Lisa, Melanie, Mark, Ronna, Terri, Carla, Cheryle, Teresa, Richard, Shelley, Bryon, Mark

What to see my pictures of abandoned places? Follow me on:
Instagram
Facebook

About me:
I have been exploring abandoned places since I was a child and now I would like to film the explores and share the videos with you.

My father took me to my first abandoned house when I was 7 years old. I remember going into the house and a old farmer came in and told us "we better watch out as the floors are all rotten and unsafe". Ever since that day I was hooked on exploring abandoned places.

If you have a location you would like to share with me or want me to explore for you please send me an email at abandonedcanada@hotmail.com and I will give you full credit for the share in the description and during the video if you choose.

Want to see pictures of my explores?
Follow me on:
Instagram
Facebook

Intro music by
Nomyn - Lightness
Soundcloud -
Facebook - www.facebook.com/NomynMusic
Spotify - open.spotify.com/artist/5VbsCwCoxtsC4nRCyLJveN
Apple Music -
Deezer -
Twitter - twitter.com/NomynMusic
Bandcamp - nomyn.bandcamp.com/

#abandonedplaces
#urbanexploring
#abandonedhouses

abandoned places,abandoned house,urban exploring,abandoned farmhouse,abandoned ontario,abandoned canada,urbex,abandoned urbex canada,

Post a Comment

0 Comments