Advertisement

Productive Day in the Life in Lockdown || Behind the Scenes of my iPad Pro Videos

Productive Day in the Life in Lockdown || Behind the Scenes of my iPad Pro Videos in this video, I take you through a day in my life, during lockdown, spending all day at home and filming a tonne of stuff for the new iPad Pros. Enjoy xx

To check out my WORKFLOW series on Nebula (with 6 videos about Roam Research), the best way is to sign up to CuriosityStream (the world's biggest documentary streaming platform). For just $3/month or $20/year you get access to thousands of high-quality documentaries, along with FREE access to everything on Nebula including all my exclusive videos on there.

Check out my video editing class on Skillshare:

💌 Sign up to my weekly email newsletter -
🌍 My website / blog -
🎙My weekly podcast -
📸 Instagram -
🐦 Twitter -
📕 Facebook -

My Spotify profile -

🎥 My YouTube Camera Gear -

Who am I:
I'm Ali, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

🌍 My website / blog -

If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Tweeting @AliAbdaal directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if your question is very long, feel free to email me at hi@aliabdaal.com. I try my best to reply to things but there sadly aren't enough hours in the day to respond to everyone

study with me,ali abdaal,study,how to study,study tips,study tips for exams,studying,school,university,motivation to study,how to revise,motivational video,cambridge university,uni vlog,student,ways to study,studytube,medical school,study hacks,junior doctor,doctor on call,being on call,productive day,day in the life,how to film broll,filming b-roll,how to film b-roll,ipad pro 2020 review,tech blog,tech review,ipad b-roll,

Post a Comment

0 Comments