Advertisement

Q and A sort of. Read the damn description im pissed

Q and A sort of. Read the damn description im pissed Uh so im taking a break from it all this time im for real. Im already dealing with hate comments. Bro this guy legit attacked me because i messed up something in his discord server and i left it and he’s leaving hate comments everywhere. In the frick gift for Starrii comment section and in the Get better thing. I know sometimes i can take criticism but he needs to chill. It made me cry a little. Like fuck off the dumb cuntflap. But he’s a douche so who cares. Thank you for everything. I don’t understand why i cry for the stupidest things. Also you might have to pause the video at times. Its time for me too fuck off so bye.



















Love you all ✨✨✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ˜”πŸ˜³πŸ₯ΊπŸ’«πŸͺπŸ’žπŸŒΈ
























except for that lil asshole who is being mean for no reading

pissed

Post a Comment

0 Comments