Advertisement

Quantity of cement sand and aggregate for 1000 sq|ft Slab | Simply explained | Civil Engg

Quantity of cement sand and aggregate for 1000 sq|ft  Slab | Simply explained | Civil Engg Hlo Friends

In this video I am explained about that how to find the quantity of cement sand and aggregate for 1000 sq/ft slab.

So KEEP SUPPORTING FRIENDS.

Follow us on Facebook :-


Follow us on Instagram :-

Follow us on Twitter:-

KEEP SUPPORTING FRIENDS.

And don't forget to Like Shear and Subscribe to my CHANNEL.

About:- This channel is related to CIVIL ENGINEERING PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE.

How many bags of cement do I need for 1000 square feet?

How do I calculate how much sand I need for a slab?

How do I calculate the number of props required for a 1000 sq ft slab area?

How many square feet is a bag of cement?

#slabmaterialrequired
#Quantity
#CivilEngg
#Slab
#CivilEnggpracticalknowledge
#CivilEngg

Civil

Post a Comment

0 Comments