Advertisement

Rocket 3 - Could I live with one? Lessons Learned | 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Review

Rocket 3 - Could I live with one? Lessons Learned | 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Review Rocket 3 - Could I live with one? Lessons Learned | 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Review. Having ridden the incredible Triumph Rocket 3 for a few days I have been able to reflect on this massive beast and work out the things I like and don't like about the machine. In this video I asses the pros and cons of the bike and try and work out of I could live with one..

My Patreon page

Exclusive TMF Merch on my website and of course Teespring (click the red spring top right).

I buy my riding kit from Sportsbike shop

I recommend protecting your bike with a Monimoto tracker

Links to my channel sponsors:-
Yuasa Batteries
Bennetts Insurance
Toro Adventure
Canary Motorcycle Tours
Speedo Angels
Custom Fit Guards

I'm now on that Twitter thing! Join me @MissendenFlyer
You can now follow me on Facebook too The Missenden Flyer@TheMissendenFlyer
and on Instagram @missendenflyer

Don't forget your TMF Discounts!:-
Use the discount code "TMF" at for 10% off (+free delivery in the UK).
Use "FLYER10" for your discounts on ear protection with Custom Fit Guards at
Mention The Missenden Flyer when buying from or for discounts on Panigale heat shields or Ducati/Triumph throttle spacer kits. Use the code MISSENDEN to get the $10 discount on the heat shield, or heat shield/spacer kit bundle and MISSENDENSK for 10% off the spacer kit.
Use the code "missenden" to get 20% off orders at Speedo Angels
More discounts coming soon!

I use the following equipment to record and edit my VLOGs:-
GoPro HD Hero 4 helmet camera
GoPro HD Hero 7 Black camera
GoPro HD Hero 8 Black camera
GoPro Session (4) "B" Camera
DJI Mavic Air drone (fly more combo)
Nikon D7100 DSLR for static and video shots with various lenses
Lavalier microphone and sellotape for in helmet audio
BOYA BY-M1 3.5 mm Lavalier Microphone for in-garage pieces
Movo LV20 Dual Lavalier Clip-on Microphones for 2 person interviews
Power Director 12 for the PC (for video editing)
Radio mic for in garage audio
Rode VIDEOMICPRO On Camera Microphone for general use
Rode Deadcat VMPR Windshield to kill wind noise
Neewer CN 160 LED Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Video Light
Goliton® Camera DSLR Triple Mount for LED Video Lights Microphones
A pair of Lantoo LED Floodlight 50W for additional lighting

My current motorcycles are:-
Honda CRF250L
Triumph Street Triple R
BMW R1200GS
Ducati 899 Panigale
Triumph Speed Twin
Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor

For any additional enquiries please send a PM, e-mail me via TheMissendenFlyer@gmail.com, contact me via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram or preferably leave a comment below...

BMW R1200GS,Royal Enfield Interceptor 650,Triumph Rocket 3 Review,Long term review,owners review,Living with the rocket 3,INSANE TORQUE | 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Review,The New Triumph Rocket 3 R Review and Insights,2020 Triumph Rocket 3 - Jay Leno’s Garage,Does The New 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Live Up To It's Hype? First Impressions,2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Review,Rocket 3 - Could I live with one? Lessons Learned | 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Review.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments