Advertisement

Sickness and Viruses

Sickness and Viruses We all know the situation going on right now throughout, uh, everywhere. And if you live anywhere in the world, you most likely are in mandatory quarantine and social distancing. Or maybe you’re not… I don’t know you or your situation. Now, the quarantine that’s been put in place is good for some people, and tortuous for others. If you’re like me, you enjoy home life and don’t mind staying at home. You’re able to get a lot done. Like redecorating your room how you originally wanted, cleaning out all the old water bottles you keep in there for some reason, and finally cleaning out your closet after years of throwing all your junk into it as a trash way of saying you cleaned it. However, if you’re like my sister, quarantine is… not going so well.

quarantine,life,quarantine life,aeryn,aeryn animated,animated story,story animated,animation,art,illustration,My Story Animated,ACTUALLY HAPPENED,Dory Story,Share My Story,Dear Diary,Short Stories,Real True Stories Animated,My Life - My Story,True Tales,Real Life Talk,My Story,Teen Stories,Meet My Story,Clip Story,Teen life,Life Story Animated,Life Diary,storybooth,My Story Shared,

Post a Comment

0 Comments