Advertisement

Sudden - Gabriel Chitai Naga (Original Video)

Sudden - Gabriel  Chitai Naga (Original Video) (Mobile Recorded Audio)
Hope it will be a blessing to all of us.
Video shot on Canon D5


Title - Sudden
Song Written - gabriel Chitai Naga
Music designed - Gabriel Changlim
Video designed - Batang Tobou




lyric

I could hear the beetles playing it's note
The river gushing out it's roar
I feel the music rushing to my soul

It was 9'o clock I was writing this song
I could feel my strings singing out along
How could I fail to thank my God


I feel Your peace
I can feel Your love
Lifting up my soul
My hope is so assured
I'm truly free
Coz You Lord lives in me


All the day long I try to build my home
But in the end it's You alone
My Rock my Stone my solid ground

Beyond this valley is where I longed
Above the skies my treasured home
Oh my joy is beyond this shore



Song composed by Gabriel Chitai


follow me on
Facebook
Instagram



Music & Video Edited by Gabriel Changlim

To Visit His Channel Click here




Photography and videography designed by Batang Tobou
Shot with EOS Canon 5 d Mark ll

Follow inta@gabrieltoboujank





I want to thank Mr.Changlim and Mr.Batang for working tirelessly to bring up this video.
God bless you both.




Please keep supporting and sharing it. Really respect your love and support.
thank you all.

#Tuensang#Music#Gospel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments