Advertisement

THINGS YOU WILL HARDLY EVER SEE IN GERMANY 🇩🇪

THINGS YOU WILL HARDLY EVER SEE IN GERMANY 🇩🇪 Hi guys welcome to my channel!
I’m Antoinette a New Zealander living in Lower Franconia (Unterfranken) Germany with my German/Polish husband Rob, and our two children Emilia (7) and Matteo (3)

In this video, I talk about some of the things I see all the time in New Zealand that I hardly ever see in Germany.

If you enjoyed this video we would love you to give it a thumbs up and consider subscribing.

▼ ▽ MY INSTAGRAM▽▼

▼ ▽ BUSINESS INQUIRIES▽▼
antoinetteemilynz@gmail.com

Song: Fredji - Flying High (Vlog No Copyright Music) Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link:

Expat in germany,kiwi in germany,new zealander in germany,moving to germany,living in germany,german culture shocks,german culture,weird german things,english speaker in germany,Germany,New Zealand,kiwi culture,new zealand culture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments