Advertisement

Top 5 Bucket List Destinations | My Dream Vacations

Top 5 Bucket List Destinations | My Dream Vacations While we're stuck at home what else do we have to do but think of our dream travel destinations and look forward to the day when we can travel and see the world again.:) In this video I wanted to share with you my top 5 bucket list vacations that I've never been on but will one day make happen.:)

I'm also looking forward to hearing where you all dream of going. Make sure to leave a comment below so I can add more amazing trips to my future bucket list.

You Can Find Me At:
YouTube:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Patreon:
Email: WingingItWithAsh@gmail.com

wingingitwithash,wayaway,thewayaway,wingingit,wingit,top five,top 5,travel,bucket list,destinations,travel destinations,dream trips,flight attendant,airlines,travel with me,solo travel,female travel,solo traveler,solo female travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments