Advertisement

Voiceover Tips - How to Vary Your Read.

Voiceover Tips - How to Vary Your Read. Contrary to popular belief, being a voiceover artist or voice actor isn't about having "nice voice" or buying a cheap mic, plugging it in and reading out loud for cash! Like every other vocation, it takes practice and the ability to develop numerous skills.

In this video, I demonstrate that voiceovers must have the ability to vary their reads in terms of tone and style at the drop of a hat. Giving a producer or client multiple styles so they have choices will mark you down as someone that they can go to and reply on for a wide range of reads.

To check out my voice-over showreels, celebrity impressions, client list and lots more, visit the website:







My Facebook Page, where I’ll update you on all things voiceover







Follow me on Twitter!



Instagram nonsense!



If you need any information about my voiceover services, please do get in touch via the website.



Thanks!

Voiceover,Voiceover tips,Voiceover advice,Darren Altman,Voiceacting,Voice acting,Voice actor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments