Advertisement

We DM'd 100 TIKTOK STARS And THIS Is What THEY SAID!!

We DM'd 100 TIKTOK STARS And THIS Is What THEY SAID!! In todays video me and a few of my friends thought it would be fun to dm tiktokers and see what they would say!!!

I started my channel in December of 2016 to show the things I do throughout my life and to help inspire others to follow their dreams and know that anything is possible. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, I hope you enjoy!!!

FOLLOW ME ON:
Instagram: carsonjohns27
Snapchat: carsonjohns27
Twitch: carsonjohns24

GOT MERCH!?


REACH ME BY MAIL:
Carson Johns
1878 W 12600 S #412
Riverton, UT 84065

For collaborations, business, and other requests: riverton5@gmail.com

carson johns,coren johns,carson johns brother,family friendly,tik tok,charli damelio,dming 100 celebrities,tiktok challenge,i sent a dm to 100 celebrities,i tried dming 100 celebrities on instagram,tiktok trend,i dmed 100 celebrities,carson,carson challenge,carson johns tiktok,tik tok video,dming 100 famous people,tiktok trends 2020,i sent 100 dms to tiktokers,family friendly videos,dm tiktokers carson johns,tiktok,challenge,funny,dming tiktokers,tik,tok,

Post a Comment

0 Comments