Advertisement

Yamagami Karuta is EXTREMELY weak to Yuuhi Riri (Eng Sub)

Yamagami Karuta is EXTREMELY weak to Yuuhi Riri (Eng Sub) This is extremely short, but hear me out. I was planning on releasing a longer video but it was way harder to sub than expected so I just finished transcribing it and it's late so I was like, remember that time Yamagami Karuta just like, had the big gay for Yuuhi Riri? And I went to subbed this clip. I'm not sure if I'll get the long video out by tomorrow but hopefully sometime soon. Life really does things to ya :/
Anyways, ain't this cute? Like Yamagami is adorable in this. Like the time she saw Raihan and like melted. She has adorable reactions to things like this.
Also, Yuuhi Riri, the ladykiller herself. I do want to get other clips of Nijsanji girls being head over heels for her one of these days because it's fun to watch.

Anyways, if you were expected a longer video, sorry. Sometimes life be like this. I'll get it out at some point in time, but the next few vids might be short bc the semester is ending and life is busy now.

Original Stream:


Channels:
Yamagami Karuta


Yuuhi Riri

#VtuberEN,nijisanji,vtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments