Advertisement

AJS Model Railway N scale - “DrUFO” is back! May the 4th be with you.

AJS Model Railway N scale - “DrUFO” is back!  May the 4th be with you. Hello friends. In this video, it is still unknown if the UFO is friendly or not. No one knows, not even Batman as to why it keeps showing up in AJS RR. Someday I hope to find out. Thank you for watching. I hope you enjoyed the video. Stay well and have a blessed and fearless new week. May the 4th be with you.

“DrUFO" was first mentioned by Brad of "Leisure Line Railroad when I created the video with a flying drone. I like flying a nano drone as well as running my trains. Thanks to Brad for giving me the idea. Here is another shoutout to Brad’s Youtube Channel that you may want to check out and subscriber. Right now he is building his layout.

Music:
Hitman by Kevin MacLeod
Cinematic/ Dramatic 3:20

back!

Post a Comment

0 Comments