Advertisement

Baby Monkey Mona & Donna Overjoyed To Get New Clothes From Grandma Very Adorable

Baby Monkey Mona & Donna Overjoyed To Get New Clothes From Grandma Very Adorable Dear all beloved Viewers,
The poor baby Monkey Mona and Donna are the orphan baby monkeys whose moms are believed to have been captured away, away, far away……. I decide to adopt them not as my pets but as my kids from now on.
However, I know ahead that viewers will put the color on me by blaming me to adopt them for money from YouTube, but in my heart, they are considered as my real kids… They will notice how honest I bring them up if they keep watching my videos. I will make them safe and happy to be with me.
Now they are living happily with me in the city with my family and me. We provide them infant milk and variety of vegetables and food.
I plan to do many things with Donna and Mona without any abuse like other channels. I will provide real love for them, not fake love like others do.

Please subscribe our channels for more update videos
And if you really love Baby Donna and Mona, please share their videos with your friends who are also monkey lovers and take the sad and happy story of Donna and Mona with them.
I’m happy to answer for all of your question if you have any doubts. Please contact me directly by FACEBOOK page’s inbox through

adopt monkey,adopted monkey,raised monkey,home monkey,cute baby monkey,monkey mona,monkey donna,baby donna,baby mona,monkey ni,monkey nui,monkey too,monkey soo,monkey moo,monkey nita,monkey google,monkey kok,monkey judy,monkey jana,monkey jerry,monkey tom,monkey lyly,monkey yaya,monkey boki,monkey danny,cute baby monkey donna,cute baby monkey mona,monkey abu,monkey mori,monkey dodo,monkey donal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments