Advertisement

Expressing the magical world and pole dance in a sensible way. I also try my best,and stay home  ai

Expressing the magical world and pole dance in a sensible way. I also try my best,and stay home  ai もしこの動画が気に入っていただけたら、チャンネル登録をしていただけると大変助かります。
Please subscribe to my channnel!こちらがメインチャンネルになります。


The videos on this channel show the beauty of human movement and are not intended to be sexually satisfying. Please do not look at this work with such feelings. If you felt that way, wouldn't it be necessary to restrict yourself, not your work?
The videos in the rismart series are works of art that enjoy the look of colors and human modeling.
my home page


The videos in the rismart series are works of art that enjoy the look of colors and human modeling.
Therefore, please enjoy it as a work of art. It is very sad that art is limited.
my home page

Through these, I am creating this artistic dance, inspiring psychologically to explore the factors behind what perceives behavior psychologically. In our brain, even if we look at the same video, the image differs greatly depending on the recipient. I study that factor as a study. Because art should include an explosion of emotion.

チャンネル登録やファンティアのご支援をしていただけるとうれしいです。

#rismart

rismart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments