Advertisement

How I Used Balloon to Finish 12th in the Global Tourney. LIVE Ladder Gameplay.

How I Used Balloon to Finish 12th in the Global Tourney. LIVE Ladder Gameplay. Top Global Tournament w/ Loon Cycle in #ClashRoyale | Vulkan Gaming
Subscribe to Me:
Watch Next, Best Grand Challenge Deck,

In this video I talk about the global tournament and push 7100+ top ladder with balloon cycle. This is the best balloon deck for this meta.

Hi, my name is Isaac aka Vulkan. I am was a contracted CRL pro who competed in the official Clash Royale League. My top 3 accomplishments include #1 in Kings Cup 2 and ranking top 4 in 1v1 win rate season 1 and 2 of CRL. I retired from CRL to focus on YouTube and school in hopes to live a more balanced life. In this channel, I showcase the best decks and the best strategies to play the decks from the knowledge I've learned from studying the game for 4 years. My goal is to provide anyone who wants to improve with the resources they need to learn Clash Royale. Clash on.

Twitter/ Instagram @vulkanirl

DM me on facebook saying "nacho" if you want to spectate me in the game and I will add you as a facebook friend since I connect my facebook account to my Clash Royale account:

Patreon Discord:
I store all of my strategy notes and decks in this discord server.

Business email: vulkan@aftershockmediagroup.com

Intro Song: Paveł & Helucze - To The Top[Concordia Recordings]

Spotify:

#TopLadder #GlobalTournament

clash royale,vulkan clash royale,vulkan gaming,vulkan,best player clash royale,pro tips clash royale,clash royale decks,best clash royale deck,clash royale best deck,clash royale vulkan,how to improve at clash royale,how to play clash royale,good clash royale decks,clash royal,how to win grand challenge clash royale,top 200 clash royale,2020,top 200,ladder,best global tournament deck,season 11,best balloon deck,vulkan global tournament,how to use balloon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments