Advertisement

I Woke Up In a Coffin | Animated story about Doctor's mistake

I Woke Up In a Coffin | Animated story about Doctor's mistake Dylan woke up in a cramped and dark place. He is screaming and calling for help, soon a slab is moved over him and he sees the shocked faces of his relatives. A little later, he realizes that he is in a coffin... How did he end up there?

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,I woke up in a coffin,doctors mistake,i got sick,i was ill,there was no pulse,woke up in a darkness,was trapped in a coffin,i was rescued,

Post a Comment

0 Comments