Advertisement

Message from your past loved one (applies for pets also) ❤️ Pick a card

Message from your past loved one (applies for pets also) ❤️ Pick a card Timestamps
Pick a card - 1:05
#1 - 1:33
#2 - 8:27
#3 - 17:57
#4 - 24:55
#5 - 31:37
#6 - 39:23
#7 - 46:24
Thank you for watching! Subscribe & turn on your post notifications so you don’t miss my posts! Love yall❤️🥰
Instagram: @nivsjourney & @nirvanavibess
___________
About me:
Hello! Welcome to the Nirvana Vibes family❤️
My name is Nirvana & I’m 21 years old.
I use my intuition to read cards - I love to help as many people as possible!
Sun: Capricorn
Moon: Scorpio
Rising: Taurus
Follow my instagram: @nivsjourney & @nirvanavibess
__________
Disclaimer: I believe we are all equal and we should treat everyone that way. If you leave any hate, I will block you. I have no tolerance for people who want to bring me down and I’m here to help others to the best of my ability. If you don’t like me/have a problem with my work, then don’t watch my video(s). Thank you❣️

❤️

Post a Comment

0 Comments