Advertisement

RAMADAN DAY 5 | It Is NOT OKAY to ASK me this QUESTION...

RAMADAN DAY 5 | It Is NOT OKAY to ASK me this QUESTION... A bit of an annoying question to have to answer constantly in this vlog, plus I'm making my FAMOUS coconut and jam cake, feel free to #cookwithme

Here's the recipe

3 egg whites
half cup of coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
half cup of sugar
1 and 1/8 cup of cake flour
88G of unsalted butter
2 teaspoons of baking powder
43grams of desiccated coconut


SUBSCRIBE, IT'S FREE


*SOCIALS*
Instagram: @zeinahnur

For business inquiries ONLY contact:
zeinah.nur@hotmail.co.uk
zeinahnur@channelmum.com


Joggers link*



Jumper;


Cute Pink/black pj's;


S K I N C A R E (Tackling Hyperpigmention)
(Gifted, but no obligation to mention or post it)


FW BEAUTY Organic Skincare Products Used; Use code ZEINAH10 at checkout for 10% OFF


Clear Complexion Bar



Saffron Skin Quench



Saffron Brightening Serum


*VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE IF YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE*


Evening routine Link;





Links To MORE Day In My Life Videos;







#ramadan #withme


Brownie recipe;



Video Where I made the Pasta;

ramadan daily vlog,ramavlog,ramadan daily,zeinah nur ramadan vlog,ramadan 2020 vlog,hijabi ramadan vlog,hijabi mummy vlogger uk,hijabi mummy vlogger,withme,cookwithme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments