Advertisement

Searching For HIDDEN POKEMON CARDS At My House! (Opening Packs #71)

Searching For HIDDEN POKEMON CARDS At My House! (Opening Packs #71) I stayed at home searching for *HIDDEN POKEMON* cards! Finding packs around my living room to how lucky I can get. I was legit surprised by this Pokemon card opening and how great this all went! How many ultra rares and secret rares can we pull...the series continues!
✅SUBSCRIBE & be part of the BreakingFamily:

►Watch The ENTIRE Hidden Pokemon Cards Series:

- My Social Media -
► Instagram:
► Facebook:
► Twitter:
► Official Discord!:

►New RealBreakingNate Merch:

►Best RealBreakingNate Videos Playlist right here:

Hey I'm RealBreakingNate and I simply love to spread positivity through my Pokemon videos as I do a Pokemon opening with Pokemon cards, share my collection and my day to day life with you all. When you are on this Pokemon channel I always encourage you all to be yourself. Lets enjoy life!

►Contact me: RealBreakingNate@gmail.com

pokemon cards,hidden pokemon cards,pokemon,opening pokemon cards,pokemon opening,pokemon card opening,hidden,hidden pokemon,searching,pokemon hunting,finding pokemon,hidden pokemon packs,pokemon packs,pokemon pack opening,buying pokemon cards,new pokemon cards,pokemon rebel clash,my house,hidden pokemon cards at home,realbreakingnate,real breaking nate,breaking nate,breaking nate pokemon,rebel clash opening,unbroken bonds,searching for pokemon cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments