Advertisement

The Beach Boys- When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)

The Beach Boys- When I Grow Up (To Be A Man) Special note: A big "Thank you!" to Al Jardine for posting a link to this video on his Facebook page. It's great to get all those views from his many fans. Al Jardine's page:

This is a slideshow video set to the music of The Beach Boys' 1964 top ten hit 'When I Grow Up To Be A Man'. It was later included on the 1965 album 'Today!' Written by Brian Wilson and Mike Love, the song foreshadowed The Beach Boys classic 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' with it's similar theme of looking forward to adulthood. With it's sophisticated intertwining vocal phrases and delightfully playful instrumental track "When I Grow Up' was yet another example of The Beach Boys' rapidly evolving artistic growth during that period. I hope you enjoy this tribute to another great Beach Boys' tune set to the wonderful cartoon artwork of numerous mid-century and more modern retro cartoon artists. Thanks to The Beach Boys for creating this wonderful record that still charms us with it's innocence and beauty.

Beach Boys,Beach Boys When I grow Up,When I Grow Up,Beach Boys Today,Brian Wilson,When I Grow Up To Be A Man,When I Grow Up (To Be A Man),60s Pop,Surf Music,Top ten,1964,1965,When I grow Up To Be A Man lyrics,When I Grow Up (To Be A Man) lyrics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments