Advertisement

Why do footballers have children so young? | Oh My Goal

Why do footballers have children so young? | Oh My Goal It’s very common on social media to see footballers having fun with their children… And they sometimes have a lot of children!

However the average age for a man to have his 1st child is 33… So why do footballers have children so young?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Children,footballer,young,baby,father,mature,dad,money,independance,stars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments