Advertisement

Customer experience strategy | The uncomplicated way to make customers feel great...

Customer experience strategy | The uncomplicated way to make customers feel great... The uncomplicated way to make customers feel great... 🤗





Sometimes it's the simple things that can make all of the difference when it comes to customer satisfaction.



Not that you need to know this but my boxers are all really saggy at the moment. 🩳



Being a business owner doesn't give much priority to new underwear, apparently.



I wanted to buy from a company that was ethical and based in Australia.



That is harder than I thought!



I found Bushy Underwear and thought it was perfect.



When I received my package it was clear to me that they have thought about all the important aspects of their product for their customers.



- Compostable outer and inner packaging

- reuseable packaging

- a nice note to accompany the purchase



It just highlighted to me that it is not hard to align every aspect of a business to the values that you and your customer share.



What companies are nailing it in this department? 👇





Follow Dr Andrew Stapleton for more content like this...



#smallbusiness #ethicalfashion #business

start up,science communicator,entrepreneur,customer satisfaction,customer service,customer experience,customer experience strategy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments