Advertisement

EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT GUYS (you'll want to see this)

EVERYTHING YOU WANT  TO KNOW ABOUT GUYS (you'll want to see this) FOLLOW THE BOYS ON IG!
Jackson: jackson.brymer
Chris: chris.sturtevant
Spencer: spalligood80

Hey guys what’s up its Savannah welcome back to my channel! today we are going inside the mind of young men (it was frightening) and got all the answers to questions you wanted to know. Lets get this video to 4k likes and I'll get them to do a part 2. See you soon!


WANT MORE?!
INSTAGRAM: savannahbrymer
TWITTER: savannahbrymer
SNAPCHAT: savannahbrymer


I have a podcast!
Check out Killer Instinct on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!


A little about me! My name is Savannah Brymer, I am 22 years old from Southern California. I create content relating to all things lifestyle, true crime, beauty, and fashion. I upload every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday! I also have a true crime podcast called Killer Instinct which uploads episodes onto Spotify and Apple Podcasts every Wednesday. Make sure you like this video and subscribe! If you’re reading this far comment in the comment section your favorite animal (only thing I could think of). See ya in a couple days!

BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: booksavannahbrymer@gmail.com

savannah brymer,savannah brymer official,savannah brymer youtube,savannah byrmer crime,savannah youtube,lifestyle videos,savanah brymer youtube,youtube savannah brymer,funny,relationships,questions for guys,dating,dating advice,dating show,bachelor,trending,popular,this is a joke,sav,savannah relationship,savannah dating,happy,summer,summer fashion,summer trending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments