Advertisement

How To Make More Than $500💵 In Less Than 5-6 🕰 Hours | A Day In The Life of Corey

How To Make More Than $500💵 In Less Than 5-6 🕰  Hours | A Day In The Life of Corey Hi again guys!
Welcome to another day in the life of Corey. Unfortunately this is another work related video. This was one of those days I needed to take off early from work to do some more work, crazy huh? This day ended up being close to 5 hours of work including drive time, so more like 2.5-3 hours of actual work. Im taking you guys along for the ride. At the end of the video we will calculate what we made, so carefully watch the entire video. As many of you may know pest control technician is my primary job and appliance repair is my secondary job. Appliance Repair Techs make great money, if any of you guys are interested in this field, drop a comment below. I will be more than happy to put you in contact with the right people to get it moving.Thank you for watching!

I hope you enjoy the video, leave a like if you do.
Make sure to subscribe to my channel to join me on my journey and hit the notification bell for future updates.

Hw to make $550 a day,whirlpool cabrio dyer,samsung dryer,how to make money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments