Advertisement

my holiday got cancelled so I made my own...

my holiday got cancelled so I made my own... #BlackLivesMatter
All revenue made from this video will be split and donated to the George Floyd Memorial Fund and a Black Lives Matter charity. By watching the ads in this video you are helping to raise money the most money possible.
The Official George Floyd Memorial Fund :
Sign The Petition:
There is also a slight typo at beginning, please ignore. I'm not great with words.

thank u sm for watching, have a great day🦋

I N S T A G R A M -
T W I T T E R -
S N A P C H A T - meganshortxx

For any business enquires please email megan@sharptalent.co.uk

holiday vlog,holiday,travel,travel vlog,I made my own holiday,Recreating,recreating a holiday,hot girl summer,lockdown,lockdown holiday,my holiday was cancelled so I made my own,Olivia neill,Megan Short,summer,summer holiday,drunk,family,family holiday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments