Advertisement

This whole discrimination & harassment I'm getting from Zakkujensei's fanbase needs to stop!

This whole discrimination & harassment I'm getting from Zakkujensei's fanbase needs to stop! So yeah, Zakkujensei's fanbase just won't drop this whole bullshit that happened between me and Zakkujensei when obviously I had nothing to do with this. Because Zakkujensei is the one who started a riot and drama with me and post a photo about what I said, when obviously those comments are permanently deleted, and yet he made me look so bad that his fanbase decided to harass me, backstab me and whatever. When I just told them nicely to stop this harassment, they just keep running their mouths and still harass me. Because Zakkujensei said something mean to everyone in PyRuS on Discord, and yet he told me to go burn in hell and told me to kill myself when I didn't do anything wrong. He chose me as his easy target and he decided to pick on me just to make me feel bad. So yet he started this bullying on me, and I have proof that he said it. Like actual proof. So I'm asking you guys from Zakkujensei's fanbase to STOP THIS HARASSMENT TOWARDS ME IMMEDIATELY!!! BECAUSE IT IS GONE WAY TOO FAR WHEN I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO HIM DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE SAID SOMETHING BAD WHICH WASN'T MY INTENTION TO DO IT ON PURPOSE! And yeah I had anger issues and took it out on him saying hurtful shit to him, but it wasn't my intention so I deleted it just to calm things down but nope you guys had to BACKSTAB ME OVER NOTHING! SO ALL OF YOU GUYS ON ZAKKUJENSEI'S CHANNEL, LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP HARASSING ME FOR NOTHING! BECAUSE THAT'S BACKSTABBING AND I DON'T TRUST BACKSTABBERS! So please for the love of God, stop this shit immediately, because it's getting fucking RIDICULOUS! Please and thank you! #StopHarassingWrathrium #StandUpForWrathrium #JusticeForWrathrium #WrathriumDoesntDeserveTheHarassment

stop!

Post a Comment

0 Comments