Advertisement

Use the sales tools which enable you to shine! #Sales101

Use the sales tools which enable you to shine! #Sales101 This is my own personal story on how I learned to become successful in sales, but also how I grew to love it and make it a part of my everyday life.
I have taken on clients and have closed business in the millions, mainly for tech consultancies and recruitment firms. I have also trained others to find what works for them and to open their own opportunities.
I'm a mixture of self-taught and curious. I learn from others as well as books and masterminds. I also learned on the job, with a phone in my hand. I am NOT a sales trainer, but I thought I would make an adhoc video which I really hope simplifies sales.
This was ran via Startup School. For more weekly free and interactive sessions, subscribe and join us at Startup school:


Contact me here to discuss future sessions or if you would like to run one:

sales strategies and tactics,sales strategies,sales strategies for introverts,sales tips for introverts,sales strategy,introvert sales,sales training techniques,strategies to increase sales,sale techniques,best sales strategies,to sell is human,cold calling for introverts,cold call secrets,cold call techniques,how to cold call as an introvert,getting past the gatekeeper examples,cold calling tips,sales techniques over the phone,sales techniques for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments