Advertisement

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony -83- The End.

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony -83- The End. I'm sorry it's so long. Once I got to a point, I could not leave it as is. I had to know.
I want to thank each and everyone of you that took the time to watch this series - which was really one of my longest and most emotional! I enjoyed this game A LOT, and to those that don't really like DR or these kinds of games but still stuck by, THANK YOU.

Please leave a like or fav, if you enjoyed the video. They really help and are always appreciated!

Subscribe Today ♦
Merch! ►
Follow me on Twitter ►
Like me on Facebook ►
Livestreams ►

beginning,prologue,lucahjin,lucah,blind,let's play,playthrough,walkthrough,Danganronpa v3,killing harmony,spike chunsoft,kaede,amnesia,monodam,monokid,monophamie,monosuke,monotaro,monokuma,ultimates,shuichi saihara,tsumugi shirogane,miu iruma,himiko yumeno,tenko chabashira,rantaro amami,kokichi oma,maki harukawa,k1-b0,korekiyo shinguji,Ryoma hoshi,gonta gokuhara,kirumi tojo,angie yonaga,chapter 6,trial,mastermind,finale,final,ending,good ending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments